FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When do you ship?
- We ship most order 2-3 days after the order is placed. During big fights or busy holiday season it can take up to 5 days.
How long does it take to get my order?
- Please allow 2-3 days to process your order, after we process your order allow 2-4 days to ship. It can take up to 8 days to get your order (up to 12 days if there's a big fight).
Why is my order taking longer than normal?
- Please note that during big fights we experience a high volume of orders. We do our best to get out orders within 2-3 days, but we can go up to 5 days before we ship.
How will I know when my order has been shipped?
- We will send you two emails after you make an order. One is an order confirmation that you immediately get after your purchase. The second email is a shipping confirmation email, that will include a tracking number.
Why didn't I receive a shipping confirmation email?
- If you haven't received a shipping confirmation email it's most likely that we haven't shipped your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the time frame does not reflect our policy above.
Do you ship international?
- Yes we do. You can check if your country is elegible in our checkout page.
Will I get my shirt for fight night?
- If there's a big fight coming up, we will explicitly announce the "buy by" date to guarantee you receive your order on time. If you buy by that specific date you will receive your order. Keep an eye out for a shipping confirmation email.
My tshirt is damaged?
- If your shirt is damaged simply send us an email with a picture and we'll replace it. It happens so rare that we let you keep it.